I also love the Now page concept (read about it here), so I decide to add one. Here it is. 🙌
Updated 20 March 2019
- Client work. This is what takes most of my formal ‘working hours.’ I love my clients. So many great projects, so many amazing and creative people.
- Prolifica. I decided it was time to separate my writing business from my writing. It’s been in my mind for a while, especially as my business grows and I need to a) clarify and focus on specialties and b) hire people (!). I’m still adding and improving the Prolifica site, but it’s live now.
- Looking for freelancers. Speaking of business, I need self-motivated freelancers for several client projects (both content and copy) and for a few projects that require a hybrid set of research, (basic) design, and admin skills. Let me know if that’s you, or if you have a recommendation.
- A social media break. I’ve pared down even more and I like it. I have a few automations set up and daily routines for the marketing/professional side of things. But on the personal side, I like my brain better when it’s not sucked into social media, so I’m giving myself a few weeks away.
- Topics of interest. Content, marketing, content marketing: trends and changes, minimal tools and methods, predictions, best practices. Creativity (always). Poetry. Small teams making cool things, particularly in the SaaS space (isn’t everything SaaS now). Different “kinds” of solo professionals, what they do, how they define themselves and their work: freelancers, creatives, entrepreneurs, consultants, etc.