- The Art of Eating by M.F.K. Fisher
…which is my favorite food book ever, in the universe, and I’ve coveted a copy of my own for years and years. Why didn’t I buy it for myself before now? Have no idea. No good reason. Anyway I put it on my Amazon book wishlist and my husband bought it for me! Early birthday present, winning, and I’m… Continue reading
Topic: the human search (drive, desire) for comfort.
- Comfort-seeking behavior in humans
- Comfort as a motivation
- Comfort as related to fear: fear as enabler for survival, then security, then to comfort. How do those things all relate to one another? Diverge from one another?
- The effect of comfort-seeking
- Comfort-seeking vs. risk-seeking — is that really a true dichotomy? Because for