THE LALITA SAHASRANAMA
The Thousand Names
990. Thou art ever known by Meditation.
991. Thou art above the Six Methods.
992. Thou art Just and Compassionate.
993. Thou art the Light that dispels the Darkness.
994. Thou art ever known to Children.
995. At Thy command, all obey.
996. Thou art residing in the Six Chakras.
997. Thou art the Divine.
998. Thou art the Divine Siva.
999. Thou art Union of Siva and Sakti.
1000. Thou art Mother Lalita, Aum (Om).
Kundalini, The Mother of the Universe by Rishi Singh Gherwal
THE HIDDEN SPRING
And the true Sage, taking his stand upon the beauty of the universe, pierces the principles of created things. Hence the saying that the perfect man does nothing, the true Sage performs nothing, beyond gazing at the universe.
THE SLAVE OF THE LAMP
I knew that all I met was part of myself and that what I could not comprehend was related by affinity to some yet unrealised forces in my being. We have within us the Lamp of the World; and Nature, the genie, is Slave of the Lamp, and must fashion life about us as we fashion it within ourselves.
George William Russell